• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

ApexKO upcoming patch! 29.1.2016

knaa3W.png

Dear players,

Taking into account all of your suggestions we've finally setup a plan on how to make Apex better.

We are going to try our hardest to bring in a solid wave of newcomers, however we need you to help them as much as you can! 

New character:

• Creating a new character will give you a character that is mastered and level 60.
  • Each new character will start with a Chitin set (+7), High Class weapons (+7) (Mirage Dagger, Glave...) - these items will expire in 5 days.

Beginner package (claimable ONCE per account):

• Valkyrie package - 5 days
  • Oreads fairy - 5 days
  • Alencia wings - 5 days
  • Package of HP/Mana potions - 1000 potions of both kinds
  • Platinum Premium - 5 days
  • Scroll package (1500 HP, 300 AC, Attack+, Speed-Up)

[Mercenary Officer] / Rental items:

• The NPC is located in every zone including Moradon,Folk Village,Luferson/El Morad Castle and Colony Zone.
  • Paying 500.000 noah will give you the following items for 6 hours;
    - Shell armor (+7)
    - High Class weapons+7 (Shard, Raptor...)

Queen visiting bowl:

• Isiloon is going to leave her Delos home from time to time and visit bowl.
  • Before Isiloon comes to bowl there will be an announcement that Isiloon is going to spawn in 5-45 minutes.

Lunar War changes:

• Lunar Wars are going to be moved to Saturday and Wednesday. (the run times remain the same for now)
  • The invasion is going to last 1 hour each time (no matter how fast the actual war is finished)
  • The Warders and Keepers get buffed to make the actual war last longer

Queen visiting bowl:

• Isiloon is going to leave her Delos home from time to time and visit bowl.
  • Before Isiloon comes to bowl there will be an announcement that Isiloon is going to spawn in 5-45 minutes.

This comes way too late..

Should have done that in the first weeks of the server

Hey Hey Hey, i love everything BUT could you wait on the newcomers event? give it two weeks for the KOSTEAM players hate the server

I assume there's more reasoning to your statement than simply "give it two weeks for the KOSTEAM players to leave the server", could you clarify? What's "better" if we postpone the event by 2 weeks, what's worse, etc?

Hey , i think these changes will work too , but not that incredibly much. These events and changes are for keeping players in-game , not for embracing new players , you need to do something that affects out of server , not in-game. Like Advertising , For example , i wasnt even know about your server 3 weeks ago , then i saw Someone called Pryda (InGamePM) Was streaming on twitch , then we are started to this server as 6 guy after we see his stream. We did really like your server. And whoever sees your server , he will like it. You just need to make them know that there is such a beatiful server like this. and we will be embracing new players. Thanks for reading :) Hope you take care of my words^^

Do something about advertising in Turkish and Spanis forums, drop down ANY advert in English if you ask me, where are those Peru clans ? Brazzilians and shit. Target those comminities, as we see english ones are server jumpers and crybabies lol. 

Do something about advertising in Turkish and Spanis forums, drop down ANY advert in English if you ask me, where are those Peru clans ? Brazzilians and shit. Target those comminities, as we see english ones are server jumpers and crybabies lol. 

We're doing more advertisement than people actually think. However they got discouraged playing when they're falling so far behind,beginner event should be the perfect time to get them back.

I assume there's more reasoning to your statement than simply "give it two weeks for the KOSTEAM players to leave the server", could you clarify? What's "better" if we postpone the event by 2 weeks, what's worse, etc?

maybe he meant if the event is for a week or so, but i believe this event will last more than that :D

Hey , i think these changes will work too , but not that incredibly much. These events and changes are for keeping players in-game , not for embracing new players , you need to do something that affects out of server , not in-game. Like Advertising , For example , i wasnt even know about your server 3 weeks ago , then i saw Someone called Pryda (InGamePM) Was streaming on twitch , then we are started to this server as 6 guy after we see his stream. We did really like your server. And whoever sees your server , he will like it. You just need to make them know that there is such a beatiful server like this. and we will be embracing new players. Thanks for reading :) Hope you take care of my words^^

Pryda is my account <3

There is a human clan from Peru that was in cz with us yesterday. mostly mages.

They are human

Pryda is my account <3

There is a human clan from Peru that was in cz with us yesterday. mostly mages.

They are human

for real? omg man!! :D You are the reason why i started to playing on this server!! :)

Sign in to follow this