• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
muffzord

LegendsLegertha using 3rd party tools

Ok, im going to start a topic without 100% proof because I want to let that guy know that we know that he uses some kind of 3rd party tools (or just has tbl edited files).

This guy LegendsLegertha from LostHeaven clan has 100% working skills (duffs, heals, rezz) even when few archers are shooting him.

I was arrow showering him lots of times, never cancelling even one skill.

I spoke with other people who pked same time and we agreed that this guy is fishy.

So LegendsLegertha better stop that shit. Next time I will see you, I am going to record your pro skills and provide Gms a solid proof.

bi bi

Are you blindly defending your clannie without knowing the facts? or are you aware of what he does? I hope you won't complain after he gets exposed and subsequently punished. I can never understand this overly defiant attitude from cheaters tbh, recording a video is not hard mate.

As everybody knows (included Database Admin) this server has overprotection. And also all skills are server sided... Thats why we play on this server. Keep Calm and Love Kurians :-*

Didnt stop the cheaters xD.

There have been a fair few.

Tuke asked me the other day if I found it weird that Legend priests heals never get canceled. And I told him that I have been wondering the same thing. I didnt even know about this topic.

We came to the same conclusion...He/She is just that much of a better player than us and we cant possibly understand the ways of pr0 knight!

i agree, when our priests with same items get atked by 3-4 meeles all the time the get cancelled, but when legends is the target, he just tanks em runnin around getting healed when his hands are up in the air :D

I know few other priests on this server that behave same way.

Some priests used to have macro on cancel animation so the time between is optimal to the max.

I don't know if it matters here. When i played priest here i detected atleast 2-3 well known priests that could not been canceled in any way.

And all you need is one good archer and your skills are 100% canceled.

I haven't seen any priests that can't be canceled yet, orc side archer. If you don't already do this, make sure you wait till he starts his heal animation to begin 5-3 combo. Don't try attacking him while he's moving, you'll just give it room to get his heal off. Just ride the priest until it stops to heal and cancel it with your showers combo as fast as possible when seeing the animation appear. If you do this and he still can't be canceled any of the times you try, yeah hes probably cheating.