• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Saydek

Bir Takım Adamlar Clanı Hack.

Türkçe : 

Bugün sabaha karşı saat 6.40 ile 10.00 arasında 3 karakterimiz hacklenmiştir.

KultCeretic Clan başkanı

aGelmirVARDAMIR clan asistanı

aSaydek clan asistanı

Clan bankasınıda boşaltmışlar.

Şifremizi kimseyle paylaşmıyoruz kendi aramızda bile.

Daha öncede clanımız aAyoL soyulmuştu bir yardım alamamıştık tekrar dizmiştik.

Clan başkanı KultCereticin mailine kadar değiştirilmiş.

Oyunda tek magelerin canlanması için herşeyi yapıyorduk.

Bir destek alacağımızı sanmıyorum ama yinede bu konuyu açıyorum.

Englısh : 

With 6:40 - 10.00 o'clock in the morning between  Today , our three characters are hacked .

KultCeretic Clan Leader

aGelmirVARDAMIR Assistant Leader

aSaydek Assistant Leader

Clan bank emptied

We do not share your password with anyone , even our own with us.
Clan chief kultceretic modified up to the change e-mail.
Get help in our clan had been robbed before, we never got the knee again. 4AyoL
I do not think we will get a boost , but also in opening this issue.

I'd never heard of hackings in the prev. and current apexko, which makes this case interesting, at least for me, i used to have the phone code activated, then i just disabled it, but who knows, with a not so huge population these types of things might indeed get a solution from the developers, which would b nice.

Hi there,

After further investigation into all 3 characters, I am confident enough to tell you the person who did this is someone you know, possibly even yourself. The IP addresses used on all 3 accounts during the given time frame (and with the logs to back it up, indicating where the burning / destroying started) are all IP addresses these accounts have not only logged in from before, but have also played the game normally with (there's a track record of normal behavior days before the so called 'hack').

I'd furthermore like to point out that we do not under any circumstances restore items in case anyone gets hacked, your account security is your own responsibility. We provide more than enough measures to secure your account (Region restriction and OTP). It's highly unadvisable to use the same password you use in other private servers, too.

To illustrate how unlikely it is that I am wrong; this, and past server combined, has led to only 10 instances of someone claiming to having been hacked by someone, in 7 of those cases the offender was someone who physically had access to the computer (e.g. same IP address or whatnot), the remaining 3 were the result of people trying to sell their accounts which went wrong for them.

Sorry for your loss and good luck to you.

Firstly Kultceretic my brother.We may have gotten it from the same IP.

But aGelmirVARDAMIR We no enter character.

outside of us another characters hacked.
I think it was an  game bug
I'm just wondering whom he transferred from trades, Nick Can you give us ?
We have team of 12 people in the mage game left , We wish you success in your game
It was fun to play a nice game..

Firstly Kultceretic my brother.We may have gotten it from the same IP.

But aGelmirVARDAMIR We no enter character.

outside of us another characters hacked.
I think it was an  game bug
I'm just wondering whom he transferred from trades, Nick Can you give us ?
We have team of 12 people in the mage game left , We wish you success in your game
It was fun to play a nice game..

I never said all 3 of you had the same IP, I said the IPs that were used to login to your characters at the time of this happening are IPs that have already logged in to your characters prior to it happening (say literally since you guys started playing them)

The sharing passwords is irrelevant, if you've played any other private servers, you shouldn't be using the same password here. There's too many private servers that do NOT hash your password (and can thus read your actual password).

The person who went on to the aGelmirVARDAMIR account (who emptied your clan bank) didn't trade any items to anyone; He either burned them, disassembled them, or flat out deleted them.

Hope to see you guys again, and in future - please, use the provided methods to secure your accounts to avoid situations like this.

Wait, if someone delete an item doesnt he have 3 days to buy it back from an npc or something. I mean if he destroyed the jewels they can recover them no?

Yes, although there's a limit (20 iirc) to the amount of items you can go back, so if you destroy 1x Mythril Pauldron +7 and 20x Boots +1, you won't be able to buy back your 1x Mythril Pauldron +7 as it's been pushed out and is beyond recovery at that point.

Now, someone logged this character, stole all items from bank and burned/delete everything. Doesn't sound like something a normal player who has been playing this would do, doesn't it? I mean, someone logged his account just to mess with his/her things, doesn't sound cool :(

Now, someone logged this character, stole all items from bank and burned/delete everything. Doesn't sound like something a normal player who has been playing this would do, doesn't it? I mean, someone logged his account just to mess with his/her things, doesn't sound cool :(

Maybe it was a girlfriend/mother who was not impressed with them playing this game for hours on end :) (lets assume the girlfriend/mother knows how to delete stuff in KO)

Maybe it was a girlfriend/mother who was not impressed with them playing this game for hours on end :) (lets assume the girlfriend/mother knows how to delete stuff in KO)

LOL happens. My girlfriend which after the incident turned to ex.. deleted my ib +9 back in usko XD like fuck man.

Just close this topic, Aesteris said it all... his account security is his own responsibility. -,-