Sign in to follow this  
P0LEMIK

VS Event

Just cause he made his weapon and isnt getting a free one like you doesnt mean he shouldnt use it! Man up and fight him with it or are you just a little pussy

he bought his weapon from MrBuju though

Just cause he made his weapon and isnt getting a free one like you doesnt mean he shouldnt use it! Man up and fight him with it or are you just a little pussy

well as for 2v2 it actually make a huge diff, in 8v8 they can use their +2's and +9's as it wont make any difference at all

Can hardly imagine a 2v2 ending here with priests involved tho. To take down an attacker or the priest alone // with some help from your priest, well... the other priest gotta suck hard fo that considering both side have Irons, big scrolls, rosetta set 8 and shits like that.

Can hardly imagine a 2v2 ending here with priests involved tho. To take down an attacaker or the priest alone // with some help from your priest, well... the other priest gotta suck hard fo that considering both side have Irons, big scrolls, rosetta set 8 and shits like that.

wouldnt really be surprised xD

so yzy 255 int as usual is enof for them expect when they pull me into 5 party and our mage is a tard fillipin -.-

you blame all the people around while you sucks, we used to pk with you on the first week and we actually know how good you are

Hi.

I'm from BloodLine clan and i call every single player for fair VS:

-2 vs 2

-3 vs 3

-8 vs 8

We can do VS for kc or just for fun, every VS will be recorded and posted on forum, so no excuses

feel free to pm TROLOLOLO or ScreameR

ahaha do you have still lag ? when you dying im ready for 8v8 bet $3500 ?

Helloo?? BUMP for VS event? Why is this not happening? Why are you avoiding each other? Who is ApexKO's best clan, BloodLine/NinjaLut or LostHeaveN?? So many questions that lingers in the air with mistery and suspense.  

Like my post if you want GG fight! If you don't like it's 7 years of bad luck.

Helloo?? BUMP for VS event? Why is this not happening? Why are you avoiding each other? Who is ApexKO's best clan, NinjaLut or LostHeaveN?? So many questions that lingers in the air with mistery and suspense.  

Like my post if you want GG fight! If you don't like it's 7 years of bad luck.

I would to see this happen too!