• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Aesteris

Apex KO new server release date

This, and we'll only be offering it to those who've staid with us until the bitter end (which were very few people when absolutely counted). Specifics on what items we'll be transferring for you have yet to be determined, rest assured it's not going to be a free ticket to becoming overpowered or fully geared overnight for those that are eligible.

This is the quote Aesteris made about item transferring.

Firstly, it will not happen until other people have equally valuable items on the server, meaning that nobody will get a head start.

Secondly, they said it "might" happen. There's no guarantee it will in the first place.

Also I'm sure they will use their judgement when it comes to transferring items in order to not make somebody super-powerful overnight.

This is the quote Aesteris made about item transferring.

Firstly, it will not happen until other people have equally valuable items on the server, meaning that nobody will get a head start.

Secondly, they said it "might" happen. There's no guarantee it will in the first place.

Also I'm sure they will use their judgement when it comes to transferring items in order to not make somebody super-powerful overnight.

Read my second post.

They need to make a descion on weather ppl get to keep there items when merge happens in time if it happens... That way all the ones who stayed with the server surporting and trying to keep it alive know we arnt wasting time playing to end up with nothing...

If new server comes and ppl keep playing main server and then it gets merged and loose all items  would be unfair...

Its not the ppls fault all the others quit and want to return and make all the loyal ones who stuck with it in the hard boring times suffer with loose of there gear worked for over time

Krowaz is coming really soon after the server release (no time ETA yet),you will have to wait a little bit for UTC.

So to answer the question properly we won't start off with any of those events,but they're going to be released soon enough for it to be interesting.

Thanks for the Info :)

i'll make this clear again...

most of us in the clan, didn't buy kc for that last month, ever since we did feel disappointed like two months earlier, and only stuck to hang around, and help new poeple, that was in no way a sacrifice for the server, but an act of faith on the developers, on their own promises of bringing the server back to life. That could have happened regardless of a re-launch, if gms had been active, and made events, just right after the halloween ones (october yea? you see where i'm goin). That is mainly the reason we are not in favour of a wipe/relaunch, simply cuz we believed in the developers' words to keep it runnin untill it's fixed, keeping in mind that a relaunch-wipe is NOT a real solution, cuz it will happen again, as you pointed out, that is HOW this private server stuff works, and all of these server hopers know how to make it work to their own convinience.

That is the bitter taste it left in ourselves, not the MINIMAL kc, some 3 PEOPLE bought in that last month.

On the items issue, I don't even care if the items get wiped anymore, we are not all super geared, we shared the loots with the whole clan, so it's not 5 ppl holding all the good gears, that is however, how these greedy individuals' mindsets work, so they think everyone does that; either that, or the items are only an excuse. I'm pretty sure the 10 orcs that logged just for wars and left the game to rott, have way more gear than we ever did.

If they release or not whatever they wish to release, isn't relevant to us anymore. We will play, cuz it's fun, but I honestly doubt we'll ever support apex, when they betrayed their own words of a long term stable farm server, turning it into a quick pvp server to keep server hopers happy.

That being said, hell, if selling for usd is legal, we're gona make some good money :)

A good idea would be to limit the amount and quality of items you can transfer (after a certain time to match the new server's gear). That way it would only be usuable as a small bonus or even for starting a new character. This wouldn't upset new players and would make the old ones happy.

(What aesteris has in mind already I think)

i'll make this clear again...

most of us in the clan, didn't buy kc for that last month, ever since we did feel disappointed like two months earlier, and only stuck to hang around, and help new poeple, that was in no way a sacrifice for the server, but an act of faith on the developers, on their own promises of bringing the server back to life. That could have happened regardless of a re-launch, if gms had been active, and made events, just right after the halloween ones (october yea? you see where i'm goin). That is mainly the reason we are not in favour of a wipe/relaunch, simply cuz we believed in the developers' words to keep it runnin untill it's fixed, keeping in mind that a relaunch-wipe is NOT a real solution, cuz it will happen again, as you pointed out, that is HOW this private server stuff works, and all of these server hopers know how to make it work to their own convinience.

That is the bitter taste it left in ourselves, not the MINIMAL kc, some 3 PEOPLE bought in that last month.

On the items issue, I don't even care if the items get wiped anymore, we are not all super geared, we shared the loots with the whole clan, so it's not 5 ppl holding all the good gears, that is however, how these greedy individuals' mindsets work, so they think everyone does that; either that, or the items are only an excuse. I'm pretty sure the 10 orcs that logged just for wars and left the game to rott, have way more gear than we ever did.

If they release or not whatever they wish to release, isn't relevant to us anymore. We will play, cuz it's fun, but I honestly doubt we'll ever support apex, when they betrayed their own words of a long term stable farm server, turning it into a quick pvp server to keep server hopers happy.

That being said, hell, if selling for usd is legal, we're gona make some good money :)

Little do you know that just by playing means you're already supporting it LOL.

Private servers tend to have a short lifespan. This one lasted quite a bit despite being its first release (usually catastrophic for other new names in the market) and you still complain?? Resurrecting a server from its ashes isn't as easy as you make it sound. No amount of GM events or advertising can persuade a player from not uninstalling the moment they see 0 people at cz.  Even if they promised something, when you're past the point of no return, that's all there is, or maybe do you expect the devs to not release anything anymore to keep faithful to a 'promise' that only 10 people still hold on to? roflcopter.

Open your eyes already. Play to have fun and quit your whining.

Little do you know that just by playing means you're already supporting it LOL.

Private servers tend to have a short lifespan. This one lasted quite a bit despite being its first release (usually catastrophic for other new names in the market) and you still complain?? Resurrecting a server from its ashes isn't as easy as you make it sound. No amount of GM events or advertising can persuade a player from not uninstalling the moment they see 0 people at cz.  Even if they promised something, when you're past the point of no return, that's all there is, or maybe do you expect the devs to not release anything anymore to keep faithful to a 'promise' that only 10 people still hold on to? roflcopter.

Open your eyes already. Play to have fun and quit your whining.

True haha, 1 GM event might not bring a server back to its former glory.

But the 1 event we had did draw atleast 20-30 people to the server for a time span of 3 days.

So it does help atleast. They might have stayed longer and more might have come with more events.

Truth is we never will know.

True haha, 1 GM event might not bring a server back to its former glory.

But the 1 event we had did draw atleast 20-30 people to the server for a time span of 3 days.

So it does help atleast. They might have stayed longer and more might have come with more events.

Truth is we never will know.

To clear the air completely,i've tryed bringing people in,i talked to individuals - clan leaders and yes they did join for a day or two than they quit.

In a span of 1 week i invited over 140 new users,at a certain point even our user count doubled but they all left with the same message about the lack of users.

I'm really sorry if you guys feel we let you down,but from my point of view we did almost everything we could in order to get the population back up.

Fact is populating a farm server with new users after they fallen behind that much isn't an easy task.

I respect all of the people who were with us until the end,you know i've talked to you about everything (including not KO related things),but it just had to come to this.

We learn from mistakes,things can't always turn out perfect no matter the promises. What i can guarantee you guys is that i'll be putting all my effort towards this project.

Hello there DooM,we're giving everyone 3 days of free Apex premium for simple joining on our BETA. 

This BETA won't last long (5 days) so it's only for anyone who would like to test the actual rates. (We've done most of the testing already)

There is going to be a facebook event soon which is going to describe what's going to happen in BETA. (I'll post it here as well)

It’s time for update #2!

But first, our like-and-share event. As some of you may have noticed we’re running a like-and-share event on Facebook and wanted to make sure everyone here has the chance to participate! We’re currently at 701 likes and growing, please do help us get the word spread just that little bit further if you haven’t liked and shared yet (and enter the drawing to win some Apex Points)!

We've said we’ll be covering a fair few things, so let’s dive right in with the first on the list; Quest changes. We’ve heard time and time again that (most of the) quests in KO feel too unrewarding to even bother accepting and a bunch of people would like to see this fixed. That’s exactly what we’ve been trying to do. Most of the quests have had their rewards scaled up to be more proportionate to the time investment needed to complete them or have had their time investment needed reduced, increasing the feeling of the quests being worth doing. On top of this, we’ve added a few quests to the PvP-zones. Some of which have rewards worthwhile for both new and old players -weekly (and daily) quests which require you to defeat enemy nation users, aid in the killing of the Chaos Stone, and capturing the middle monument for your nation! We’re open to more suggestions on how to innovate when it comes to the PvP zones in KO, leave your comment below!

Next up - monster changes. This one is more of a bug fix report than anything else, and sheds some light into what some of you have experienced throughout the first server. Boss respawn times, NPCs in invasions, Chaos Stone, monsters becoming unresponsive, etc. something was off with the AI code which takes care of timing - this resulted in all AI actions (more often than not) being delayed by up to twice as much as it should’ve been. NPCs respawning in invasions after ~an hour instead of 30 minutes? Yea, this was the culprit. Evil Wizards (or any other slot of monsters for that matter) becoming unresponsive after long server uptime? Yup, another one to be contributed to this (in fact, this one got worse the longer the server was up). Luckily however, this is now fixed!  :)

After that we’ve got event schedule changes.

We’ve had numerous complaints about events being held at unfair times for certain timezones. Therefore we’ve been improving the event schedule to increase the turn-up for most events in order to increase the fun for everyone. The event schedule can be seen during our beta (and we’ll need your feedback to know if it needs further improving!). On top of this, we’ve finished implementing the support needed to stop scheduled events from running, allow us MUCH more freedom when scheduling GM-ran events  :)

Last up we’ve got communication changes. This was something which we’ve heard from multiple corners - you’d like to see us communicate more. What have we got in store for you? First and foremost, these (and other) blog-like posts. We’re not sure if you guys enjoy these blog-like posts yet, but we’d love to hear your input on these. The way we’ll be moving these once the official launch has happened will be a weekly wrap-up of things that have happened (in case something needs clarification - say some massive bug caused disruption to the service) in-game, the server as a whole, progress on updates, sneak peaks, some of the reasons behind changes, etc. Furthermore we’ll be holding a weekly “1-on-1 with the team” meeting with all top 10 clan leaders for up to 2 hours in which concerns about the server can be raised, and can be responded to in real time by us. Knowing your concern has been heard and will be worked on can be very comforting to all parties involved - this is however not a guarantee things will go the way suggested by the leaders, anything major will be community polled. 

That’s it for this update and we hope we’ve got you excited for our upcoming beta (and official!)

This, and we'll only be offering it to those who've staid with us until the bitter end (which were very few people when absolutely counted). Specifics on what items we'll be transferring for you have yet to be determined, rest assured it's not going to be a free ticket to becoming overpowered or fully geared overnight for those that are eligible.

what is considered the bitter end!!!!