• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Aesteris

Apex KO new server release date

lol for all the people who were wondering why there server needs to be reset

Hmm that funny ^^

I could have sworn that it was a rogue and a mage o.O

Do not worry people most uniques are on the orcs that roam human and orc eslant :D

lol for all the people who were wondering why there server needs to be reset

Server needed a reset because a lot of "hyped" people quit the server after a few months. Now the same people appear again and they are all hyped. They are making plans, posting non sense and making fun of the people who stayed and worked for Apex server trying to keep it alive, even when staff wasn't interested anymore.

Apex server wasn't bad. They executed flawlessly some ideas but for some people this wasn't enough. After a while they left and honestly, this will happen again due to the nature of the kind of people who are joining the server in this second attempt. So I hope that this second wave of people is going be better than the first wave, I hope to see other people playing and collaborating to make the server the best server and not rage-quitting because something wasn't right on their eyes. 

As for the staff support i have to say none really gave up,life got us. I've had the big responsibility of taking over (helping the playersbase) when Aesteris didn't have time however duo to real life i have to agree i couldn't give my best.

Things have however changed,i have a lot more free time on my hands now,so i've decided i won't just support you through game but include Team speak - Skype into it. (Booth should be up and running tomorrow)

If you have any questions you can already send me a message here on forum,i answer all of them on a daily base.

Just to avoid additional questions,inactivity from the staff won't be a problem,i have more than enough time on my hands to help the playerbase and it will stay like this for some time.

@Aesteris: Will there be any KC re-funds for players? And how about current existing KC?

I need to get answers on both before i will even start gathering people again.

What i heared and readed in 1 of the topics is that any KC donated in the last 40-50ish days gets refundend.

So only people that bought KC on a almost dead server get it back.

Uhhm can any GM post some more info?

I cant read Turkish and the Turkish release date is talking about Krowaz and upgrade rates.

Where as the english version does not o.O

Server needed a reset because a lot of "hyped" people quit the server after a few months. Now the same people appear again and they are all hyped. They are making plans, posting non sense and making fun of the people who stayed and worked for Apex server trying to keep it alive, even when staff wasn't interested anymore.

Apex server wasn't bad. They executed flawlessly some ideas but for some people this wasn't enough. After a while they left and honestly, this will happen again due to the nature of the kind of people who are joining the server in this second attempt. So I hope that this second wave of people is going be better than the first wave, I hope to see other people playing and collaborating to make the server the best server and not rage-quitting because something wasn't right on their eyes. 

All we need is more turks and we are sweet!

As for the staff support i have to say none really gave up,life got us. I've had the big responsibility of taking over (helping the playersbase) when Aesteris didn't have time however duo to real life i have to agree i couldn't give my best.

Things have however changed,i have a lot more free time on my hands now,so i've decided i won't just support you through game but include Team speak - Skype into it. (Booth should be up and running tomorrow)

If you have any questions you can already send me a message here on forum,i answer all of them on a daily base.

Just to avoid additional questions,inactivity from the staff won't be a problem,i have more than enough time on my hands to help the playerbase and it will stay like this for some time.

That's good. I really hope you guys would get ts3 -server for players to use. That way you can also jump in and have a chat with players when needed. 

Just make sure there are proper channels with pw's instead of big chunk of chaos :-)

That's good. I really hope you guys would get ts3 -server for players to use. That way you can also jump in and have a chat with players when needed. 

Just make sure there are proper channels with pw's instead of big chunk of chaos :-)

That'd be indeed great!

lol

just find a way to prevent ppl from sellin their stuff for usd, then the server hoppers will die, and apex will build a stable population, or just wait till they get bored, sell their stuff and drag ppl to a different server :))))

I don't know, how about the game seals for life certain items at some upgrade level, I DON'T KNOW haha, but still, there must be ways, just as they found a way to make a kick from party vote system for afkers in the events.

I'm pointing out to the root of the ko comunity problem here as i see it, that lack of compromise from players, and now as we see it, developers that once promised to keep the game running and then just didn't.

so the solutions are two, either you somehow fix that problem, or just start doing it yourself to not get behind, but honestly, in this server hopin shit, it's only the ones that think they are smarter than the rest the ones that get their way, and that's bullshit, isn't it?

Right now it's only for support and it's pretty much made for talking to players ;p

However if you guys will wish i'll enable it for even more people so you could use it as a free host.

I don't know, how about the game seals for life certain items at some upgrade level, I DON'T KNOW haha, but still, there must be ways, just as they found a way to make a kick from party vote system for afkers in the events.

I'm pointing out to the root of the ko comunity problem here as i see it, that lack of compromise from players, and now as we see it, developers that once promised to keep the game running and then just didn't.

so the solutions are two, either you somehow fix that problem, or just start doing it yourself to not get behind, but honestly, in this server hopin shit, it's only the ones that think they are smarter than the rest the ones that get their way, and that's bullshit, isn't it?

Thats how KO works nowadays like it or not, you just cant stop baba's. Untill you can sell an item for coins, you can always sell it for usd as well.

Anyway the 1st server didnt die cuz babas, everyone went to midgard after its release or left cuz they didnt like the server for one reason or another. Selling their stuff was just a convenient option, not a dealbreaker.

Thats how KO works nowadays like it or not, you just cant stop baba's. Untill you can sell an item for coins, you can always sell it for usd as well.

Anyway the 1st server didnt die cuz babas, everyone went to midgard after its release or left cuz they didnt like the server for one reason or another. Selling their stuff was just a convenient option, not a dealbreaker.

It's true that Midgard was the final nail in the coffin, but many people quit much before that.

Right now it's only for support and it's pretty much made for talking to players ;p

However if you guys will wish i'll enable it for even more people so you could use it as a free host.

It would be good, for players too. For example i did PK with almost every clan on server between jumping two nations, instead of switching ts-servers each time, i could just jump the channel now :)

Great job tho on adding it for one way of support.

Remember to take full advantage over it:

- Invite clanleaders to discuss nations balance (if and when needed).

- If something illegal happens, you can invite players as a jury to give their opinions out.

- Generally server progress, updates. -> Ask players about their opinion before making life hard.

- Events. GM's can ask players help on events & co-operate.

I can keep up on this list forever lol. My marketing/sales background from work is taking affect :D

It would be good, for players too. For example i did PK with almost every clan on server between jumping two nations, instead of switching ts-servers each time, i could just jump the channel now :)

Great job tho on adding it for one way of support.

Remember to take full advantage over it:

- Invite clanleaders to discuss nations balance (if and when needed).

- If something illegal happens, you can invite players as a jury to give their opinions out.

- Generally server progress, updates. -> Ask players about their opinion before making life hard.

- Events. GM's can ask players help on events & co-operate.

I can keep up on this list forever lol. My marketing/sales background from work is taking affect :D

Great thinking,those are the reasons i really "pushed" this idea forward. The TS server is still private however i've had a chat with two clans up until now.

The information to it should be public later today (still doing some modifications to it ><)

Hey uh just incase i missed something. Are you guys going to realse Krowaz and Utc right from the start? I noticed on the turkish Gms post that you guys are bringing it in. I actually think its a great idea if you are i just want to know if it will be out right on realse date or if its something that you plan on bringing in slowly as the server grows

Hey uh just incase i missed something. Are you guys going to realse Krowaz and Utc right from the start? I noticed on the turkish Gms post that you guys are bringing it in. I actually think its a great idea if you are i just want to know if it will be out right on realse date or if its something that you plan on bringing in slowly as the server grows

Krowaz is coming really soon after the server release (no time ETA yet),you will have to wait a little bit for UTC.

So to answer the question properly we won't start off with any of those events,but they're going to be released soon enough for it to be interesting.

I was really considering playing again after the re-start but the fact some people get to keep a bunch of their stuff afterwards seems rather lame to me? I get that they stuck around till the bitter end but in the essence of competetiveness (since KO is 100% a competetive PvP game) why on Earth are you letting people get a massive jump-start on others? It doesn't make sense to me that you would re work the mining/fishing system to make it not broken but let people who stuck around keep the items they got through the broken system? Anyways, I'll probably play a bit but people keeping some of their items, regardless of how good or bad they may be really puts a bitter taste in my mouth.

I was really considering playing again after the re-start but the fact some people get to keep a bunch of their stuff afterwards seems rather lame to me? I get that they stuck around till the bitter end but in the essence of competetiveness (since KO is 100% a competetive PvP game) why on Earth are you letting people get a massive jump-start on others? It doesn't make sense to me that you would re work the mining/fishing system to make it not broken but let people who stuck around keep the items they got through the broken system? Anyways, I'll probably play a bit but people keeping some of their items, regardless of how good or bad they may be really puts a bitter taste in my mouth.

I'm unsure if i missed something,but we're not giving anyone items (everyone is goin to start off "fresh"). 

If you're talking about KC,well Aesteris already explained how that's going to go,but if you need additional information send me a message.

I'm unsure if i missed something,but we're not giving anyone items (everyone is goin to start off "fresh"). 

If you're talking about KC,well Aesteris already explained how that's going to go,but if you need additional information send me a message.

I was talking about something that was said earlier on in the thread, that players who have played for a very long time will be able to take some of their items with them from the server that is shutting down onto the new one, the piece of information I missed was that it may not happen at all and if it does it'll be at a point in time as to not give those people a seriously unfair advantage, so you can ignore me because I made a dumb.