• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

A new server!

**WARNING** Long post ahead

Money spent in your hobbies is not meant to be an investment. If you had your fun in-game, then no one is going to take that away from you.

GL with the new server Aesteris :)

Well apparently from what I can hear and read (I sent msg to Aesteris a few days ago) the old server is going to be shutdown and they will go with new server. As a player from day 0 I truly regret this decition because it's what they said they wouldn't do but in the end they are going to. New players will join new server but they will probably quit after a couple of months and probably it will be the end of Apex at all. 

I wont reply anyone bashing my guild because I know most of them and like I said before, when things were not so good they spammed my box asking us to move to a new fresh private server and we didn't want to listen them and we stuck here. We knew it was going to be difficult to keep the server alive, we, as a players, did everything we could and now we get this slap in the face.

I'm by no means crying or anything, it's just a game but this will set an example about KO community and PS comunnity in general, there's no respect for the user that shows any kind of loyalty.

There will be discussions among my friends about what should we do, but my first reaction is that we have to go and leave the server for the server jumpers. They will enjoy this at its best. 

But im still pretty sure you are not having that much fun anymore compared to time when there were 300 players playing active.

I understand the way you feel, let me remind you that my clan had superior gear compared to others.

We don't care a single bit about lost items & chars & work, we can actually have fun and play again once new server comes out.

We also have a core -group that keeps in touch about different servers / games coming up. It doesn't take long to realize there are no other servers like this.

I hope to see you guys grinding again on the new server, i truly do. Your clan was one of the top friendliest players on server guaranteed.

BR, 

SPANKME

I think you need seasons. People get bored playing/grinding the same game for months on end. Have a new server called Season 1. Less of grind, faster to get lvls and gear. So everyone can pk quicker. Then say after 3-4 months season finishes. Merge the data with the man apex server which will still be open for the more casual players. Then make Season 2 server. Post the pk rankings from season 1 on the website. 

Similar to what Diablo 3 do, but do your own spin on it.

But im still pretty sure you are not having that much fun anymore compared to time when there were 300 players playing active.

I understand the way you feel, let me remind you that my clan had superior gear compared to others.

We don't care a single bit about lost items & chars & work, we can actually have fun and play again once new server comes out.

We also have a core -group that keeps in touch about different servers / games coming up. It doesn't take long to realize there are no other servers like this.

I hope to see you guys grinding again on the new server, i truly do. Your clan was one of the top friendliest players on server guaranteed.

BR, 

SPANKME

Yeah it's allright. In the end this is their server and they can do whatever they want.