• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

A new server!

when you buy kcs,you thought "i play forever"? drink a glass of water emotional pscroll

and dont worrie.Aesteris didint say i will wipe old one.He announced "A NEW SERVER".You still can play in empty server with ur legend clan ;) (dont forget to buy more kcs some atrosses seems dangerous)

I have like 15+k kc on different accounts(converted igc). i also have logged for 1minute everyweek. so if i make char for the new server on same account that has the kc in the old server and get all the kc i have ever donated im looking to start with around 30k kc. Thats pretty fair to new players that didnt play here before... + ppl who were still playing till now wished to get edge in case of new server and merge or miracle repopulation. Its just that if those 10 or 20 gets the reward they want for "loyalty" it will reduce the population of launch at least tenfold. also most of those 20 that are whining for the reward didnt pk before the server died so they really contributed only coins to server by fishing. So you should give them np boost items to start the new server with, maybe they could get to monthly top 50 then.. it is farm server but the ultimate goal is still to be #1 in ranking. As solo player or as a clan.

Hmm i always pked but my goal isnt to be number 1 or to get the clan number 1.

The goal would to have fun when i got time to play.

who is crying for moneys? you are lier.you say i play for fun.now all players(big part) want to new server.but you are still talking about ur kcs.cmon devo and pscroll be realistic.nobody cares ur kcs aq :D (sell>>+10 handy for criers)

Sounds like a good idea for you guys. I'm just gonna wait and hope that you'll merge the servers someday cuz I can't afford the money and time I've already spent all over again :(. But I wish you all luck and hope it works out!

Apex is by far the best private server I've played on exept the early days of OSKO. Big ups to Aestries and all the devs for the good times you gave me and my friends. 

If you would need any help with publicity or anything like that just hit me up in private, I'd gladly help you out. 

All pointless discussions.

We have no clue whats gonna happen yet. The only thing we know is that there will be a new server.

The things i heared so far all from people claiming it was said by Alpha were as followed:

- 1.There will be a second world that will merge with the older at some point. (Not sure how o.O)

- 2.There will be a second server allong side the first server.

- 3.The server will be wiped and relaunched.

Its strange that three explanations come from the same person so i doubt any of them are believable for now.

For 1. Im not sure how this works. The people that stay on the first server will get items so much faster.

For 2. I guees this could work but you gonna spread people over 2 servers what is a big down side i think.

For 3. most popular with all the people that quited, cause they are far behind in gear now. If this happends there should something for the players that stayed and supported the game by buying KC. The KC should be give back or atleast the KC of the last 2 months. And maybe something like Beersman suggested.

But thats all speculation.

Lets see what the plan is first. "Coming soon"

Woot my idea got some reconition :D

But seriously though those first 2 post/ideas would never work. For starts everyone hates melody so if there were to be 2 servers and they were merged at any point, then he would get his wish and be able to sell god knows how many items to people for riduculous amounts of money and i know for a fact that wouldn't sit well with all of you forum babys. Another thing is if they opened up a second server and left the current one alone, who would play on it? I know personaly id go to the new server. Not because i dont care about my stuff, but because i would actually have things to do and people to play with there. At the end of the day thats kind of what it comes down too. I know it sucks because we all spent a good considerable amount of time playing this server, but honestly look at it. Its bloody dead and any ideas to bring it back are abosulutely pointless and a waste of breath. I know it sucks but you really couldn't have expected this game to have stayed the way it was forever.

And yes i still want my Giant Pink Dildo Item for playing! I wont rest till i have it sitting safely in my inventory!!!!!!!!!!!

the solution is to make this a pay to play server, but not as expensive as usko, that'd probably boost gm activity since it'd provide them with enough time to fix shit, AND

we'd get rid of cheap useless leechers that never pay a cent for any service, i use to call them, dead weight :)))

holyshit do you really think i'm losin my cool over this? i'm not the one that started long as posts with a damn super hyped broken english complaining, like jaqen, critical or that bosnian dude, im not karambit that gets stressed over everything lol

cya

this cat: https://www.facebook.com/catfanclub/videos/10153713369686678/

Information regarding the new server are going to be posted tomorrow,that's all i can say for now just please stay calm and don't assume things.

Either way i really hope you guys stick with us. 

From tomorrow on,if you leave me a message on forum/game i'll be able to answer anything regarding the new server but until than we still have to figure out a few things.

Some cents over here:

1. There should be only 1 server, a fresh one.

Despite people crying over lost accounts / np's / items, they will have 100 times more fun with a server that actually have players & action on it.

Splitting people up on two different servers are troublesome for each sides. Owners have to pay extra money to keep them both up and they will have a nightmare fixing stuff on both db's at the same time.

2. Refunding KC.

This is something that will lure more players back to the server when they know they can get "free start" without having to buy new prems. 

Also this way you will automatically punish people who bought items/chars with usd instead of supporting server via KC -purchases.

However, i don't think it should be 100% re-fund. More likely 50% and that would still do the trick.

3. GM's, GM's, GM's, GM's

There should be many. They should know their stuff. They should cover most of the languages spoken in server by players. 

4. PINK dildos for loyal players.

Don't waste your time on this shit, if you really want a way to do this -> give 25 top monthly np holders cool wings and disable it for others for a first month.

5. Aesteris was talking about new server for christmas -time. Its one month away, there should be promos going on all over the different forums.

Thanks.

3. GM's, GM's, GM's, GM's

There should be many. They should know their stuff. They should cover most of the languages spoken in server by players. 

^ Not the number that matters but the activity,we're currently in progress of searching for people who we see fit for the job.

I myself (English/Spanish support),will be online for at least 8 hours per day with game,Skype and possible TeamSpeak support (If the idea goes through).

I've been having a talk with a few interesting individuals and already notified Aesteris about those.

Well apparently from what I can hear and read (I sent msg to Aesteris a few days ago) the old server is going to be shutdown and they will go with new server. As a player from day 0 I truly regret this decition because it's what they said they wouldn't do but in the end they are going to. New players will join new server but they will probably quit after a couple of months and probably it will be the end of Apex at all. 

I wont reply anyone bashing my guild because I know most of them and like I said before, when things were not so good they spammed my box asking us to move to a new fresh private server and we didn't want to listen them and we stuck here. We knew it was going to be difficult to keep the server alive, we, as a players, did everything we could and now we get this slap in the face.

I'm by no means crying or anything, it's just a game but this will set an example about KO community and PS comunnity in general, there's no respect for the user that shows any kind of loyalty.

There will be discussions among my friends about what should we do, but my first reaction is that we have to go and leave the server for the server jumpers. They will enjoy this at its best. 

You would think the loyal players would be happy about this, but apparently not. The server will literally be reborn, this time (hopefully!) correctly with a lot more things fixed as well as new item releases from the start, your server will actually have PK and a playerbase again, and you're going to sit here and complain that "IM NOT GOING TO PLAY BECAUSE I WAS PLAYING WHEN THERE WAS 10 PEOPLE ONLINE WASTING MY TIME". Your server will literally be playable and fun again, and you're saying that's bad, all because what, you want to sit in CZ right now and go against 3 people every day all day? Congrats I guess. 

Hehe oh my.

People believe you have to have loads and loads of pk and farmers to kill just to have fun.

We all sticked together to have fun ^^. But i guees we will need a restart and after 2 months have the same problem again xD.

Cause by then a new server opens somewhere else and evryone goes to that server :P

Thats how it goes with private servers these days.

But well see, we will just wreck evryone again..

Hehe oh my.

People believe you have to have loads and loads of pk and farmers to kill just to have fun.

We all sticked together to have fun ^^. But i guees we will need a restart and after 2 months have the same problem again xD.

Cause by then a new server opens somewhere else and evryone goes to that server :P

Thats how it goes with private servers these days.

But well see, we will just wreck evryone again..

don't know who you are, but the entire private server community will always play a server that is active PK than not, and you're incredibly delusional if you don't think thats true, that may not be true for yourself but the entire community as a whole, as a majority, it is true. 

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, there's no other guild in this server or any other server like WC. We were here since day 1 and we'll be here until they shut down the server. Don't come at me telling me how things are or how I am supposed to feel or react, I've been here and I didn't go anywhere.

They want to do this now, well good for them and for everybody who was crying all over the internet because they wanted a wipe and new server so they could play for 2 months and then sell their characters for money.  

Big congratz on playing this server for a long ass time, maybe they'll even give you a medal! The fact is that a server cant run off the donations of a couple people. It NEEDS more people, it just can't go on otherwise.

Cool, bring more people. I did. Did you? 

EDIT: ALso for those who have been not informed, server didn't success not because of bugs, it was because at some point in the life of the server Admins disappeared, their staff was stealing people for their own projects and stopped to care. In the end, everybody quit because of the nature of the original players of the server: server jumpers. That kind of people never stay. In the end, server was left with 40 LOYAL PEOPLE. You need 200 of the same kind in order to not see Apex dying again.