• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

A new server!

Dear players,

We have listened to all of your suggestions (on our forums, other forums, facebook, and in-game) and we have finally finished discussions on our next steps.

Our conclusions after carefully considering all options available to us have been drawn, and without further ado - we're pleased to announce our new server!

It'll be the perfect server for everyone to enjoy during their Christmas break and beyond.

Advertisement will start very soon, so be sure to check in here often for updates!

This server will feature, among others, the following; EXP jars will be removed entirely, mining and fishing have been reworked, more GMs will be added (shortly!), and mistakes made in the past have been learnt from. We'll be doing our very best to get you guys the server you deserve!

More detailed information on what the future will hold will be released soon! :)

From the entire team at Apex KO we wish everyone good luck with their studies and thank you for your interest and your support!

so, what you're saying is that, despite all your arguments about:

balance

population

new players chances to get items

despite all that might be possible with a new server, you ONLY want a wipe, you just want everyone else to lose what they have, that's your only intention, cuz with a new server ppl would just have what you guys asked for, but instead you not only want that, you want the rest to lose the time/money they spent.

this can't get any more interesting, you guys really are dead weight in here, and what makes me more concerned is how annoying of a person you might be in ur life, i wouln't want to be around you guys, i hope you die quick so ppl dont have to suffer you.

The discussion was in another thread.

If there would come an additional server, how many people would play on it you think? It would be litterly dead with no economy, no activity and alot of banadoned gg characters. It's time to move forward and enjoying the positive chnage!

I my self dont mind the wipe just because things really did start to become rather stale in this server. The only thing that i think the gms should do though is come up with something to repay those who actually stayed and tried to keep the server going. Im not saying give all those people 5456465656566 kc but something would be nice.

Also and i will be very firm on this one, I think all the players that stuck around should recieve some kind of Funny looking Weapon. Something that Screams out " Oh hey thats right! We're the idiots that stuck around after yall quit! Get at me :P " It would just be something to have and wear while Messing around in Moradon and stuff. Id vote for a Giant Pink dildo looking thing but thats just me. Im sure the rest of this comunity wouldnt want to expose theirs to open. I know how most of them like to keep things like that hidden ;)

I don't really think we're entitled to some special item just because we kept playing. It's a free server after all, provided for us without the demand for any return. If you wish to spend money you can choose to do so. I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool, just that we shouldn't 'demand' it haha.

I don't really think we're entitled to some special item just because we kept playing. It's a free server after all, provided for us without the demand for any return. If you wish to spend money you can choose to do so. I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool, just that we shouldn't 'demand' it haha.

Babakiller your opinion does not matter because your an orc! Please go cry else where and let the humans farm their EWs! GAWD!  <3

There should be a reward for ppl who keep playing here, and also maybe gms should recover some kc from ppl if they still got it. but thats a bad attitude to say we want our items in the new server and fuck the others if they start without items... :)

**WARNING** Long post ahead, taking your meds is advised if you suffer from brain damage.

guys, you won't be happy with whatever happens next, items or no items, you will leave eventually, like you did last time, the people coming in this forums talkin on behalf of the "new players" are not new players, they are all old ones, that left as soon as it got boring because of the dynamics of any game/global time schedules/time zones, i can remember people complaining on a varied number of ridiculous issues.

i'm pretty sure you'll be just as cool with it if it apex just shut down for good, you really are greedy, it's not any kind of bad attitude to have been trying to rescue this server by staying active and playing with the new comers like we do, not bad attitude at all, and you want to make fun of it, as if it's nothing.

Login in just for pk and leaving this comunity to it's own for the rest of the time is bad attitude i would say.

We deserve our kc back?, that's for Aesteris to consider i suppose. I myself spent quite a lot of money on this game, only in kc, i never bought any item out of the game, and i did both things in hopes of it supporting Aesteris' efforts to keep the server up. Maybe most of you didn't, and now want everything without even paying for it, that's for the comunity to consider as well.

For the record, as well, we were the ones that proposed a new server to begin with, some months ago, so that new people have a nice new environment to develop their teams/gear/experience/level, and a merge was there so that when both servers do have a balance, people can just do all that together, which would be just a lot more fun since it'd be more people in pvp/farm/exp parties. But as i mentioned before, even that will not be enough for you, you never wanted just balance, and stuff, you want the rest to lose what they have, and that is "bad attitude".

all in all, and i also said this before, we here are just discussing endlessly, and with no purpose, since there is no official word as to what will happen after there is a new server. However, your true colours have come up ashore, and it's sad, that there is people like you everywhere in this planet. so my words were not to harsh, really, just the confirmation of what has happened over the months that this has been going on.

Beer, if you want a giant pink dildo up ur butt, that's alright, some people want penises, others like vaginas, you just like giant pink dildoes, no need to fuss over it mate xD

cat video for the gang: https://www.facebook.com/catfanclub/videos/vb.253765476677/10153712008601678/?type=2&theater

Edited by Pscroll

lol coming from someone who spend about 400+usd to on playing this server all of wrecking crew decided to come together when every other clan left..to play on a empty server where wars were won fight nobody and they could gain np from invasion fighting yet again nobody...a new start is what this server needed...they fucked up the beginning of the server with the drops rates from mining and farming but fixed them too late...your arguing about gaining items when you had had no competition in gaining these items to beginnin with...i remember your clan from the begining of apex all yall did wash fish...yall didnt start pking/exping till the server pretty much died and then wanted to try and turn the server around when everyone had left...everyone will lose something in this wipe so just deal with it

lol coming from someone who spend about 400+usd to on playing this server all of wrecking crew decided to come together when every other clan left..to play on a empty server where wars were won fight nobody and they could gain np from invasion fighting yet again nobody...a new start is what this server needed...they fucked up the beginning of the server with the drops rates from mining and farming but fixed them too late...your arguing about gaining items when you had had no competition in gaining these items to beginnin with...i remember your clan from the begining of apex all yall did wash fish...yall didnt start pking/exping till the server pretty much died and then wanted to try and turn the server around when everyone had left...everyone will lose something in this wipe so just deal with it

u bro left by your free will and choice, we kept playing so dealin with it will be a little harder, we donated money to support the server and to build our chars.

What we have now???? fu for support and no chars..try again

all I hear from u is blabla..u are forcing ur own opinion on others and that is not cool, we will resolve this matter with staff when they are ready to communicate(if but i dont think so)

im afraid new server will fail cause of lack of social skills by owners(hope im wrong but we will see)

So far we know this, new server is coming but that info is so sketchy that u know nothing actually, if u try get answer from staff (Alpha) he is saying everything and nothing depends on who ask him(not cool in my book)

Agree that merge will not work cause of melodies items and bunch of shit and that we need a fresh start but still players that sticked to the end should recive kc back...that is plain manners and honesty, isnt it?

Chronicle aren't you the guy who cried endlessly for an NT to fix the game "balance" then quit with all ur friends right after?, I can count a lot of occasions when you guys just gave up on pretty simple things, but hey, that is my perception, same as when you want to critizise us. your argument is pointless, all arguments based on fukin perceptions are.

the point here is, that we move thru different games, servers as a clan, and like it or not, that's what will make it a lot more easy for us to get anything, on any new server, i just hope you guys don't cry over that again, like you did xxxxx times in the past.

"we all gona lose something", again, you don't know, i honestly advise you take ur time to chill, cuz ur not getting everything either, and you'll be pissed at some point too, i'm pretty sure of that.

I have like 15+k kc on different accounts(converted igc). i also have logged for 1minute everyweek. so if i make char for the new server on same account that has the kc in the old server and get all the kc i have ever donated im looking to start with around 30k kc. Thats pretty fair to new players that didnt play here before... + ppl who were still playing till now wished to get edge in case of new server and merge or miracle repopulation. Its just that if those 10 or 20 gets the reward they want for "loyalty" it will reduce the population of launch at least tenfold. also most of those 20 that are whining for the reward didnt pk before the server died so they really contributed only coins to server by fishing. So you should give them np boost items to start the new server with, maybe they could get to monthly top 50 then.. it is farm server but the ultimate goal is still to be #1 in ranking. As solo player or as a clan.

All pointless discussions.

We have no clue whats gonna happen yet. The only thing we know is that there will be a new server.

The things i heared so far all from people claiming it was said by Alpha were as followed:

- 1.There will be a second world that will merge with the older at some point. (Not sure how o.O)

- 2.There will be a second server allong side the first server.

- 3.The server will be wiped and relaunched.

Its strange that three explanations come from the same person so i doubt any of them are believable for now.

For 1. Im not sure how this works. The people that stay on the first server will get items so much faster.

For 2. I guees this could work but you gonna spread people over 2 servers what is a big down side i think.

For 3. most popular with all the people that quited, cause they are far behind in gear now. If this happends there should something for the players that stayed and supported the game by buying KC. The KC should be give back or atleast the KC of the last 2 months. And maybe something like Beersman suggested.

But thats all speculation.

Lets see what the plan is first. "Coming soon"