IamCriticaL

I think that look and say anythings.

Do you think server must be reset?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi there!

2 months ago, I left the game because of stressed exam and planning or developping a RPG base 2D game. Anyway, Today, I never see a player in the Colony Zone. Nobody knows why it happened. Players also want to reset the game. It's a disadvantage for newcomers because of older players have NP's, Items etc. Do you think it will be any progress in the game? or we will see to reset in the game. I don't want to down this server.

Thanks to read.

A restart wouldn't be bad at this time. The server has been up for a while now and the ammount of items collected by a small group of people is very high. New players will just never ever get on the same level.

Almost all of the top clans are completely innactive or have 1-2 people playing. To get up ranking you basicly have to get more nps than clans or players that don't even play anymore.

What we need is a complete wipe so that new people can have a chance too. The only players that play this server atm are people who have played for a long time, or have played long i the past and decide to try it out again for a short time.

Hi all

Well I wanted to make post like this before but its perfect time for it right now. I think this ppls who left will leave soon probably like me.

I left before 2 weeks couse it was rlly annoying to see 1 or 2 ppls in cz whole day. Same ppls killing bosses in eslant every day. I was the one also.

But it is not simply fun any more. I think best choice would be fully reset. Plus I think should made some features like 7 or 10 day premium from beginning.

New ppls will never come now they cant farm and play alone but if we reset it ppls will come for sure and we can have fun server again. I tried other servers aswell 

but it isnt even close good like apex but we need to get ppls back here. For sure they wont come back in this server state. 

Write and tell what you think. I hope reset would be done.

Thanks for read, BosnianDragon.

we never believe about reset. if you reset server, alot of ppl will come for few days then quit like always do.

now come to server to say what is good for us?. Hilarious.

@babakiller, if you want a nice farm / pk clan, join us. ;)

we never believe about reset. if you reset server, alot of ppl will come for few days then quit like always do.

now come to server to say what is good for us?. Hilarious.

@babakiller, if you want a nice farm / pk clan, join us. ;)

nice pk clan? against to atrosses? :))))))))) all pvp servers need renovation.think if usko go on with only a server,none play after 1-2 year.But they make alot of server all the time.Maybe aesteris can make new one.Apex 2 maybe.you can go on in apex1 with ur nice pk clan,and new players come to apex2 ofc.cmon aesteris "all new users search NEW farm server.not an old one"

Regards

Jaqen, you are a scammer, everyone should know that right away, YOU just sold your items for USD, like a week ago, and now you ask vehemently for a reset of the game items (SERIOUSLY?) That's a scamm bro.

I believe, there can be a common zone for all of us to fit in, which i doubt will be a reset of items, cuz having those items for WreckingCrew didn't just mean buying them for USD, but actually playing together, sticking to the game, not giving up on it, resisting here, inviting new people to join, etc. Which you, people who left the game DIDN'T DO. Now you come back to tell us, what is best for the game?, you just can't be serious about it.

Even more, you are a plain HYPOCRITE, seriously? You guys NEVER EVER stayed in CZ to farm/exp, ALL YOU DID WAS RAID OUR MAGES NONSTOP. So how come you care about new players at all?. I'll tell you what you'd expect, you'd expect to have similar items to any of us, just to VS, which you are constantly asking for, only versues to everyone, or 3 vs3, or stupid 5 vs5, dude, go play winnin eleven if u want the same numbers all the fucking time.

Now, let me go further as to explain why a wipe wouln't work. What you ask right now is a complete wipe of the game, which would take us to a sort of inicial state of the game, where everyone (who everyone?) can get the same chances for everything and anything, that APPARENTLY is fair. However, you miss the part where IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED, and people played constantly for a period of time, then grew weary of this "unbalance" falacy (i say falacy because it looks real, but as real as it might be, it's inevitable, there can't be 100% balance, if you played more of these types of games you would know), and after complaining and crying over this "balance" ppl would just quit again, and the story would repeat itself, untill the game actually could die.

Now, there are two solutions to YOUR problem, not ours.

1) we all give up our NP which we farmed/pked for for months, so you get the chance to be which ever first clan you may want if you actually work to get a team working to get there.

2) developers introduce a free rental +7 armor/weapon NPC, so everyone can have decent items to FARM/pk(if they wish), EVEN THOUGH, most of us farmed a lot to get our own shells +7.

As the game is, I agree with BosnianDragon that it's just the best private server there is, so please, take into acount what that implies, it means a long term planification/work/organization, which is what USKO barely has, but what most other private servers lack badly.

so, as i mentioned, tirelessly.

Orcs need to improve NOT their PK numbers, but the amount of people who actually want to farm/gear up/exp, i can asure you that you can exp in cz all you want, and you will have less trouble than we did, simply because we are not assholes who will raid your exp parties ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

bye

IMO u guys are jumping to the end!!!!

We need steps to repopulate and if those dont work then talk about reset server!!!!

Apex2 idea is good idea but its too early for that!!!!!!!!

NP wipe is good thinking and I agree with that!!!!!!

LETS TRY FEW STEPS TO TRY REPOPULATE!!!

If that fails ill be 1st to demand reset!!!!!!!!

if no idiots,how we can gain money bro?and i sold my items to ur clan members.and you know danyphunx bought all his items from melody.if no wreckingcrews,how can we gain money? =) whatever.

its not about items or exp.orcs killed ur farming mages.coz its cz not museum.dont cry for that.your team now hes good items.but what are you doing with those shits? orgasm? oh cmon. dont be retard.

if aesteris open new server,you can farm again.you are a team dont worry.you will play with more ppls.i dont see problems.think smarty.

and i made alot of topics for that when i had better items.and you know that.i dont want to bad shit.why u r still rejecting ?

IMO u guys are jumping to the end!!!!

We need steps to repopulate and if those dont work then talk about reset server!!!!

Apex2 idea is good idea but its too early for that!!!!!!!!

NP wipe is good thinking and I agree with that!!!!!!

LETS TRY FEW STEPS TO TRY REPOPULATE!!!

If that fails ill be 1st to demand reset!!!!!!!!

which idiots come here for die to old players? if you know new solutions.make a topic.but its my personal idea,none want to come 7months old private server. i know this server really good.no bug no lag... i want pk/farm with more ppls not with max 1-2 ppls :/
your team angry me.cuz i killed ur farming mages.its knight online.did you think why aesteris made more exp in only CZ? 

if no idiots,how we can gain money bro?and i sold my items to ur clan members.and you know danyphunx bought all his items from melody.if no wreckingcrews,how can we gain money? =) whatever.

its not about items or exp.orcs killed ur farming mages.coz its cz not museum.dont cry for that.your team now hes good items.but what are you doing with those shits? orgasm? oh cmon. dont be retard.

if aesteris open new server,you can farm again.you are a team dont worry.you will play with more ppls.i dont see problems.think smarty.

and i made alot of topics for that when i had better items.and you know that.i dont want to bad shit.why u r still rejecting ?

which idiots come here for die to old players? if you know new solutions.make a topic.but its my personal idea,none want to come 7months old private server. i know this server really good.no bug no lag... i want pk/farm with more ppls not with max 1-2 ppls :/

your team angry me.cuz i killed ur farming mages.its knight online.did you think why aesteris made more exp in only CZ? 

Really dany bought everything there? you know more then i do...

And where do you think i got my gear? i started playing here when server was mostly empty.

Lets see, you can make items from farming monsters, like we farm EW and for that same reason we don't raid mages farming there (except if we know they raid us).

The strange thing is that we still get new players on human side, and they do stay because we help them xp and gear a bit :)

yeah intelligent answer expected from you :D cmon pscroll why u r afraiding from reset?i sell new items to you and your team dont worry =)

whats the use of a farm server if it gets reset in a flash anyway?

And yes, buying/selling items for cash is how you keep a server allive, great thinking there.

yea some1s are leaving from ur team.cuz your team llittle bit gready :D but dont want to talk about you and your team.Do you expect new users will come to this server?1-2-3? i think 1-2ppl will come in a month.
but you know.if aesteris make apex2,200-300ppl minimum will play in here.yea after 7 months will be dead again.its loop.cuz its farm server not pk.why dont you want to reset when server dead?

You're good at writitng long texts pscroll, too bad they're not true. You blame us for not being in cz? It's easy, there's either no humans or far more than orcs. When we are 2-3 people, there's always 5+ humans. There's very little chance we can ever win like that, so there's no point to try. Yes, we do kill exp parties, but thats only because we can't get any pvp otherwise, we're just as bored as many others on this server.

You say a day at ew will get newcomers gear enough, well I don't think so. If they really do farm all day long, they'd be very lucky to get a full set of +7 shells and a weapon. Guess what? You're still ridicilously underpowered to the vast majority on the server that either has +8 shells or df+7 and a full set of +1/+2 uniques!

I agree that a wipe of np would be a good thing, but it's too little imo. It would only make up for the accounts that arent used anymore (which are plenty). At this time there's as much people leaving as joining every day. In other words, the population isn't growing. Why is that? Not because orcs don't farm ew 24/7. It's because there's so little people, it's considered a dead server. There's lots of time there's just nothing to do, while on active server, you can always get some action somewhere.

What do new people see? Nobody to play with an 0 fun to be had. Whats the point of farming ew if there's nobody to play with or against?

If there is a restart, there will be alot new players, and more players means more newcomers who can also stay. It is ofcourse a matter of time before the server returns to the state it is in now, Unless something changes. What I've seen is that a server (no matter which game) needs active gm's. In the past couple of weeks I've been suprised to see a gm actually online.

yea some1s are leaving from ur team.cuz your team llittle bit gready :D but dont want to talk about you and your team.Do you expect new users will come to this server?1-2-3? i think 1-2ppl will come in a month.

but you know.if aesteris make apex2,200-300ppl minimum will play in here.yea after 7 months will be dead again.its loop.cuz its farm server not pk.why dont you want to reset when server dead?

LMAO thats a twisted truth like we see in politics every time. The one being greedy was the one who left because he didn't get the item that someone else needed more.

And why don't i want to reset? we're playing a FARM server, that means you have to invest time to get xp and items.

That means i don't expect the stuff you farmed hard for to disapear.

Aesteris has some great idea's that could work pretty wel.

such as:making advertisements in forums like a new server.i talked with some1s.said me this server is new?i saw in forum this server should be new? and i said him check the panel you will see this server new or old.and he left only.i think lie is not good idea.but i hope it works.but i think it wont work.

Aesteris can make Apex2.you can play in apex1.i think 5-10ppl doesnt tire to server.but if aesteris make apex2,it will have 200-300ppl with some advertisments and new active gms easily.or can make PVP server as second server.and im sure you wont cry "dont raid my farmers" if he makes.

please rewrite your previous post, i understand what you're trying to say but its really hard to read.

The kind of idea's i talked about with him were nothing like that, i'll leave  it up to him to epxlain them further.

Don't want to say anyting i'm not suposed to or get flamed later because we were just throwing idea's around and they don't get implemented.

Doing a restart wont fix anything in the long term.

The server started in the summer vacation, but after 2 months USKO launched a new server where nearlly all left too.

Now that its getting boring or what ever is hapening over there, they want to come back. But only if there is a restart?

You know how stupid that sounds? Its a farm server. The server is up for what 5 months? The amount of items didnt increase that much.

Specially the upgradeble ones.. If you do a server restart now, some people will come back and im pretty sure most of them will leave again if the reason they join is only cause of items reset.

@Poly is just dont get how someone get to be like you -.-

Selling stuff then 2 days later ask for a server restart? 1 person who is always causes a disscusion about item leaves and you think evryone is gonna leave?

A second server might work. No problems with that idea unless it causes lags.

amount of items of few ppls is on maximum lvl I got fully geared when noone play I kill all boses i got all drops so that isnt funny at all. So I stoped if u make some changes ill back but no way at this state 10 ppls play this server that is really anoying. 

server restart or make apex 2 is best idea or u can kill atroses fully . It is fun for scroll and devo also keep playing like that than..

thx for read :)

I strongly approve with the rest of the colleagues for a server reset with different features/style, something people would like to play for a long term such as long quests for armors/uniqs/weps, new events, most importantly GM events, basically a mix of stuff that the players will have to do constantly without getting bored and at the same time having PK balanced, that way many people will start coming back, imo.

Aesteris, no offense but you're like a constant pregnant woman afk for 9 months repeatedly, whenever ure around you're always by humans side, it's like they're your clannies or smthin. And on top of that, when you ban a karus user for 1 single mistake on ONE CHAR, you banned all his accounts instead, why's that? The punishment should be applied to the character who cheated and got frapsed. So try to be more fair and realistic... like our well known admin in other server nikos32, he's fair with all, whether you're a donator or not, you will be treated good not like a slave here, either pay money or you'll be treated like shit.

Peace from your loving friend,

RunAqRun.

U guys just reopened an old topic where Old players already discussed this things, maybe some of you guys are new and dont know that but just let me say that the reason why the most ppl quit apexko was not cos of usko opened or stuff like this, server was already getting dead and ppl got pissed of that time from apexko and alot of them left a already dieng server together to play on uskos new server to be maybe together there cos there was no point to stay here. but the reason why that all happend is today the same one, the gms dont even logged to game to to some things, i dont even remember 1 GM event and imagine if the gms not logg what happend to events like ft, ed or BDW. ppl just joined and took space to be afk there (that happend on every event and most of times orcs logged his noob chars to be afk there and get the reward with their main chars) or if ppl got regulary problems no one was there to fix it. if the GM activity wont change u can change the whole game but that wont change anything. Remember that there is still a jewish guy who bought the most items in the server out and if server is getting full he will start to sell his items again for $$$ and server will getting fucked again, the little thigs was deciding and it was a long proces and the server slowly died, CZ was not like today but it was similar.

iam for a Server Restart BUT its pointles if gms again dont have time to logg or to help out.

PS: thanks alpha, he try to help us out without any permisions and do his best but he got his limits.

Then why did most of them leave?

And when ever the GM is online he is in moradon xD.

As for the banned person.. Im sure there have been lots and lots of complaints and proof on him outside the 1 that was the last drop.

Not sure how its old when it was started yesterday. But i can guees there have been topics like this in the past.

Its just times could change. Maybe more people feel diffrend about it.

And i do agree that the GMs could log more.

I know they log daily but there is hardly any interaction.

Its good to be online or to work on the server, but its no good if there is hardly any news or updates ^^.