• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Halloween & Boss event 31/10/2015

Dear knights!

Halloween is approaching fast - time for an event, we say!

Event information:
The event is going to take place in Moradon/Folk village and Ronark Land.
The pumpkin monsters will be giving valuable EXP (You can kill them with R hit, so they're perfect for beginners!)
Boss event is going to take place at the same time, bosses will be spawned on random coordinates so that players will have to find them.

When are the events going to start?

The event will take place at 22:00 +1 GMT!
Countdown timer link - COUNTDOWN

test_pic.png

Happy halloween and hope to see you there!

NOTE: Updates will be posted in this thread and in-game!

I'm open to suggestions for the next event.

Before we argue about humans not being online i would like to explain that the event was scheduled and everyone knew about it so there are no excuses.

However it would make me really happy if we could manage to keep the numbers balanced,

so that we could have fun in Colony Zone :)

It was lacking Bosses to be honest. I love the whole pumpkin exp mobs because those were really great, but there really werent enough bosses to make the event amazing. I know that the orcs out numbered the humans *Which surprises me because i never saw any of these guys when i was human* but if you had spawned more bosses scattered around then it would have given both sides the opportunity to get something. Keep in mind only 4 Uniques drops during that entire event

Great point,however to explain the lack of bosses since there were many more Karus users i decided to try and limit it as much as possible. (Even now i've gotten complains for spawning everything for the Karus nation)

If we manage to balance the nations better,i can promise a bigger boss event or at least more bosses involved into an event.

It was great to have an event again. just a bit chaotic. We had no clue where to run and couldnt keep newplayers close.

Maybe for the next event do 1 in Moradon and then in LUFF and EMC. That way you got less problems with it being unballanced.

Maybe make the mobs drop more xp. Cause 2% when nearlly kiling evrything in graveyard is very little ^^

What i got to lose when Falankor spawned xD

What ever the case, Keep up the great work. Population is becoming bigger and its good to see so many active orcs again.

On to the next event !! _O_ Alpha _O_

some Dices are rolling... looks like the server popl is getting better. human activity dissapointed me from 2days ago until this event today, where da faq are they xD.

Or like turks will Say;´´Nerde Humans Kanka :P´´

Halloween in some places, Day of the Dead in others, mostly holydays, Karambit, people just have very different and varied things in their lives. Most orcs are the ones that came back, humans were always the same that kept the game alive while these orcs weren't even there for months. So, you could be disapointed at us, or you could be disapointed at them for not staying while the times were hard. I think it's more a matter of perception here, no need to brag about the populations on any side, other than worry about the whole population in the game, which is the main issue. The rest are just useless arguments about perceptions, which are, and will always be, different.

some Dices are rolling... looks like the server popl is getting better. human activity dissapointed me from 2days ago until this event today, where da faq are they xD.

Or like turks will Say;´´Nerde Humans Kanka :P´´

irony.... orcs log out for bdw if they aren't with winning numbers

It was lacking Bosses to be honest. I love the whole pumpkin exp mobs because those were really great, but there really werent enough bosses to make the event amazing. I know that the orcs out numbered the humans *Which surprises me because i never saw any of these guys when i was human* but if you had spawned more bosses scattered around then it would have given both sides the opportunity to get something. Keep in mind only 4 Uniques drops during that entire event

Like Beer said, alot of orcs went out of shadows, now there's alot more orcs in every event.

Most of us are finishing our year, so we kinda lack of players atm, we will hang out there, but no surprises if we decide not to join any event to not donate at all.

Sign in to follow this