• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Aesteris

Staff applications are open!

Hey everyone,

We're happy to announce our staff applications are now open!

Please read through this announcement before continuing to apply here.

Threads made in this section are only visible to you and us - you can't see another member's thread.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

I think time to contribute and motivation to do it is far superior reason to get accepted as staff member than previous experience :P

Well good luck to anyone who applied hope to see you do well and be an awesome moderator/gm.

We need a hero to accept this great call :D

Position being applied for: Game Master

My Age: I'm 36 years old

Experience: I started playing usko in 2004 on c-west server. I also played many private servers. I'm a gm on myko server. I just really enjoy helping others out in the game. A lot of people have questions that most don't take the time to answer. I would be happy to answer them and help other out.

Landuage: English

Timezone: I live in the united states and I'm on the east coast :)

Availability: I would be available in the morning my time from the hours of 8am to 11am. Then in the evening from 4pm-1200 pm midnight. I could possible be online more if needed.

Contact info: My skype name is masta247

Time u can contact me: anytime of the day or evening

Thank you for taking time to review my application. I hope you choose me for be a game master. I believe I could make a difference and help out al those who are lost or have questions. Thank you again. Have a nice day.

Position being applied for: Game Master

Experience: I started playing usko in 2004 on c-west server. I also played many private servers. I'm a gm on myko server. I just really enjoy helping others out in the game. A lot of people have questions that most don't take the time to answer. I would be happy to answer them and help other out.

Landuage: English

Timezone: I live in the united states and I'm on the east coast :)

Availability: I would be available in the morning my time from the hours of 8am to 11am. Then in the evening from 4pm-1200 pm midnight. I could possible be online more if needed.

Contact info: My skype name is masta247

Time u can contact me: anytime of the day or evening

Thank you for taking time to review my application. I hope you choose me for be a game master. I believe I could make a difference and help out al those who are lost or have questions. Thank you again. Have a nice day.

cwest came out in 2008 bud

Experience: I started playing usko in 2004 on c-west server.

2004 c-west, wow bro you stronk...

Thank you for taking time to review my application.

Tamam $5 neria?