• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

Item expansion and more!

If you are implementing this new feature next week I would also like to see some focus on marketing it and the server. New things can attract new people and draw attention to the server, but only when the information reaches them.

Item disassembly sounds promising, every item would have some value then. Hopefully there is a small coin fee to dump money, but not too much to still make it worthwhile.

It's not a biggie but I still think growing the server needs to be the main focus. I have seen alot of people quit and it's getting to the point where cz is so inactive most of the time I am only logging in for lunar war and BDW.

I agree. But its really hard since it's an old game, you can basically attract the old fanbase only. This game have nothing to offer to people that are completely green with KO, great majority of gamers nowdays are casual and preffer to play non grindy games.

P.S Perhaps not all of those people quit but, many simply went on vacation, in my country this month is the best for that.

I agree. But its really hard since it's an old game, you can basically attract the old fanbase only. This game have nothing to offer to people that are completely green with KO, great majority of gamers nowdays are casual and preffer to play non grindy games.

P.S Perhaps not all of those people quit but, many simply went on vacation, in my country this month is the best for that.

Tens of thousands of untapped turkish KO addicts mang

It's not a biggie but I still think growing the server needs to be the main focus. I have seen alot of people quit and it's getting to the point where cz is so inactive most of the time I am only logging in for lunar war and BDW.

Your Opinion is appreciated, but, how they can help to grown server?. I mean, if all are doing same as you (just logging for some events) Server never gonna grown up.

My friends and I are playing this server because we got enough of NTTGame, Tired of not having support at all, or just wasting money in a game lacking of seccurity.

Our clan comes from old ARES we play some games together, and we choose KO because it's easy for oldies like some of us.  In my opinion is really hard improove something to make server more populated...

Sign in to follow this