• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

Item expansion and more!

Hey everyone,

What's in the loop?

• Dragon Flight, Mythril, Trial, and Rons
  • Hepa Armor and Weapons

We're currently working on getting these into the game for you guys to enjoy!

We've been working on the Item Disassembly feature - which is now finished (aside from rates) for this particular addition.

What's item disassembly?

Item disassembly allows you to put any middle class, high class, reversed, and unique item up for disassembly, the higher the grade, the more items you get and the higher the chance for useful items. We'd like to use this feature as part of the process players need to run through in order to obtain these armors and weapons.

For Hepa armor and Weapons we don't see much need to limit their obtaining rate, however for Dragon Flight, Mythril, Trial, and Rons we feel as if these should be 'locked' to a certain amount per week. A weekly (for upto 3 pieces of these armors) quest, and a daily quest (1 piece per day), totaling up to 10 in a week, seems like a great idea to us. We believe this to be a great idea as this will allow anyone (not just strong clans) to obtain these items and enjoy them.

We'd like to know how you guys feel about this (both item disassembly, and daily & weekly quests) before finalizing the implementation of this item expansion!

Thank you for the read and leave your thoughts below :)

I think it is not a good idea to add Dragon Flight etc since the server population is not yet at the stage where we have 3 party vs 3 party matches as a regular thing, as this will backfire and make those who have already gained an advantage over others to make that gap larger, a beginner is not going to make Ron's armor. If you wish to make CZ more active and get new content in the game then add Krowaz weapons so people don't depend so much on partying if there is literally 2 people beside you at certain hours. Higher AP, not higher defence, increases solo possibility as the worst thing that can happen is not that CZ is "too crowded" it's that your alone and you can't kill anyone before they town.

Hepa weapons and armor is a really good idea on the other hand as it directly helps those who are starting out.

Also, why was the +5 to +6 rate nerfed?

I think it is not a good idea to add Dragon Flight etc since the server population is not yet at the stage where we have 3 party vs 3 party matches as a regular thing, as this will backfire and make those who have already gained an advantage over others to make that gap larger, a beginner is not going to make Ron's armor. If you wish to make CZ more active and get new content in the game then add Krowaz weapons so people don't depend so much on partying if there is literally 2 people beside you at certain hours. Higher AP, not higher defence, increases solo possibility as the worst thing that can happen is not that CZ is "too crowded" it's that your alone and you can't kill anyone before they town.

Hepa weapons and armor is a really good idea on the other hand as it directly helps those who are starting out.

Also, why was the +5 to +6 rate nerfed?

Upgrade rates weren't touched

Upgrade rates weren't touched

That is strange. I (and several others) have never burned to +6 like this before starting from the same day.

Will Nightmare crystals find a use? If not then maybe you could remove them from the Chaotic generator as a reward.

That is strange. I (and several others) have never burned to +6 like this before starting from the same day.

Will Nightmare crystals find a use? If not then maybe you could remove them from the Chaotic generator as a reward.

Server can be moody at times, however no rates have been touched

You should make it so, that you need to PK for these armors. Every kill is a ticket for example, and 150 ='s 1 piece of armor

This is exactly what we don't want to be doing (putting these things in CZ is fine, putting them as a PK only reward is not, we're not a PK server)

well adding df armors will make shells cheaper so it might be a good idea 

They are already affordable, why should they become cheaper?

How will heppa armor be obtained?

well adding df armors will make shells cheaper so it might be a good idea 

Yeah, the top clans will start getting rons +7/8 and new comers can get shells +7/8 pretty cheap soon.

So the new armors will probaly be a good idea :)

Please increase the hp requirement for /town too in this patch. People shouldnt be able to /town with less than 50% hp left.

And also take a look at the resistances for mage dmg if you have the time for it. 

Quite a few people complained that more resistance does not equal less dmg (or atleast not an significant amount). 

Also the stun rate is completly off at the moment, I don't think I have stunned anyone with my sexy thundercloud in the past few weeks :)

Thanks, 

Nico, 

For inject those armors you just need to think a way for everybody have the same rights to get it , and for solo players too. I've lost the count how many times ppl pm me in moradom and ask for help getting itens(i had to make a little faq for my own to explain it rofl).

The idea is pretty good since the armors isnt buffed so high like others servers did, gj apex team.

I think I have to agree with the people saying that we are just not ready for these items yet. The Hepa weapons/armours would be a good thing because as someone said, more AP promotes solo activity. However I just don't think we're at the point yet to implement all of these things.

That being said I do like the quest idea to limit the amount one person can make per week

Hepa Armor and Weapons are augmented High-class weapons and armor;

Both normal and exceptional mirage daggers and shards (and other equivalents of these weapons) as well as all types of chitin and chitin shell are available to be augmented, augmenting them needs to be done before upgrading them, and will yield you the "Hepa" equivalent.

A stat comparison :

Mirage Dagger : 61 AP

Hepa's Mirage Dagger : 66 AP

Shard (normal) : 66 AP

Hepa's Shard (normal) : 71 AP

Shard (exceptional) : 68 AP

Hepa's Shard (exceptional) : 73 AP

Armor gets a 10 AC bonus on every piece :)

Hey everyone,

What's in the loop?

• Dragon Flight, Mythril, Trial, and Rons
  • Hepa Armor and Weapons

We're currently working on getting these into the game for you guys to enjoy!

We've been working on the Item Disassembly feature - which is now finished (aside from rates) for this particular addition.

What's item disassembly?

Item disassembly allows you to put any middle class, high class, reversed, and unique item up for disassembly, the higher the grade, the more items you get and the higher the chance for useful items. We'd like to use this feature as part of the process players need to run through in order to obtain these armors and weapons.

For Hepa armor and Weapons we don't see much need to limit their obtaining rate, however for Dragon Flight, Mythril, Trial, and Rons we feel as if these should be 'locked' to a certain amount per week. A weekly (for upto 3 pieces of these armors) quest, and a daily quest (1 piece per day), totaling up to 10 in a week, seems like a great idea to us. We believe this to be a great idea as this will allow anyone (not just strong clans) to obtain these items and enjoy them.

We'd like to know how you guys feel about this (both item disassembly, and daily & weekly quests) before finalizing the implementation of this item expansion!

Thank you for the read and leave your thoughts below :)

Sounds interesting however I don't agree with only being allowed to get 1 piece per day... If people are willing to put the time and effort in they should be rewarded, if you put 1 per day people will get bored and on a server such as this were the population isn't amazing it's not a great idea...Well that's my 2 cents ^^

What do you guys think about this?

Sounds interesting however I don't agree with only being allowed to get 1 piece per day... If people are willing to put the time and effort in they should be rewarded, if you put 1 per day people will get bored and on a server such as this were the population isn't amazing it's not a great idea...Well that's my 2 cents ^^

What do you guys think about this?

Hepa Weapons is where most of the focus will be at anyway, their stats are quite a nice boost up from the 'normal' ones :)

i am sounding like a noob now, but what are hepa weapons? :D

Reading the topic kinda helps:

Hepa Armor and Weapons are augmented High-class weapons and armor;

Both normal and exceptional mirage daggers and shards (and other equivalents of these weapons) as well as all types of chitin and chitin shell are available to be augmented, augmenting them needs to be done before upgrading them, and will yield you the "Hepa" equivalent.

A stat comparison :

Mirage Dagger : 61 AP

Hepa's Mirage Dagger : 66 AP

Shard (normal) : 66 AP

Hepa's Shard (normal) : 71 AP

Shard (exceptional) : 68 AP

Hepa's Shard (exceptional) : 73 AP

Armor gets a 10 AC bonus on every piece  :)

Sign in to follow this