• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Aesteris

Weekend Events (31/07/2015 ~ 02/08/2015)

Hey everyone!

During the weekend we'll keep on running the 50% EXP event!

The 2 Lunar Wars that will be held will be held on the following times :

lunar-war.gif

lunar-war-2.gif

We're currently working on splitting up the patch to be able to get you guys the good stuff while we keep on working on the stuff that is causing trouble - we expect to be able to get the patch out before next Friday!

Hey everyone!

During the weekend we'll keep on running the 50% EXP event!

The 2 Lunar Wars that will be held will be held on the following times :

lunar-war.gif

lunar-war-2.gif

We're currently working on splitting up the patch to be able to get you guys the good stuff while we keep on working on the stuff that is causing trouble - we expect to be able to get the patch out before next Friday!

Thanks for the info but what exactly is in the next patch? I think people need more information to cling onto some hope! 

Thanks for the info but what exactly is in the next patch? I think people need more information to cling onto some hope! 

Patch includes reworked EXP and Drop rates on most monsters (Eslant and CZ), reworked event schedule (2 Bifrosts a day, 6 wars a week - yay!), and more.

Full patch notes will be posted once we know exactly how we're cutting up the patch to get it out there more quickly :)

Have u thought about twicking 2nd war    for time zones around me  its set for between 4 am and 7 am  hour later might be better for ppl this side of world to wake up on sunday  or hour earlyer so no point lookin at it this side of world

This server seeks to emulate USKO.

i would say it right now, 6 wars are way to much, and if they will do it, they will ruin the server totally. they will make the pk great ofc but after couple of month's people wont catch up and it will die slowly.

i would say it right now, 6 wars are way to much, and if they will do it, they will ruin the server totally. they will make the pk great ofc but after couple of month's people wont catch up and it will die slowly.

Oh noes, people can't catch up in National Points! Whatever will we do?! *Wails in despair* 

Seems a bit shallow but that's pretty much the general attitude of KO's general population in this day and age, no?

This will be a problem (its not really a problem) REGARDLESS of how many wars there are.

Let's say with 2 wars a week, the optimal amount of NPS you can get per week is 10k

In 10 weeks I can get 100k NPS

Assuming someone else (who is ready to pk, but is now just starting with 0 NPS) now joins the server. How many weeks are they behind? 10 weeks behind

Now lets say with 6 wars a week, the optimal amount of NPS you can get per week is 30k

In 10 weeks I can get 300k NPS

Assuming someone else (who is ready to pk, but is now just starting with 0 NPS) now joins the server. How many weeks are they behind? 10 weeks behind

It's an issue of time, not NPs. The rate of NP gain will be the same for everyone

The only issue is if they make it 6 wars a week for a few months and then switch it back to 2 wars a week (see: fishing rates when the server started)

This will be a problem (its not really a problem) REGARDLESS of how many wars there are.

Let's say with 2 wars a week, the optimal amount of NPS you can get per week is 10k

In 10 weeks I can get 100k NPS

Now lets say with 6 wars a week, the optimal amount of NPS you can get per week is 30k

In 10 weeks I can get 300k NPS

It's an issue of time, not NPs. The rate of NP gain will be the same for everyone

The only issue is if they make it 6 wars a week for a few months and then switch it back to 2 wars a week (see: fishing rates when the server started)

i never said 6 wars was a bad idea of np system, i am saying that it's making people tired, after 1H and 20 min people are leaving, people are quitting and then what? nothing to do till cz and that's 40 min, i will agree 50 wars a week but he should make it less time, 45 min war, 45 min invasion, it will make people less bored.

i never said 6 wars was a bad idea of np system, i am saying that it's making people tired, after 1H and 20 min people are leaving, people are quitting and then what? nothing to do till cz and that's 40 min, i will agree 50 wars a week but he should make it less time, 45 min war, 45 min invasion, it will make people less bored.

Oh so thats what you meant. Well I agree that too many wars would cause people to get bored like you said. However I dont think 2 war days with 3 wars each day is too much. I think it would be fine. Only time will tell though.

I agree with perhaps making wars / invasion shorter ^^ People get bored of them and then log off and can't do anything whilst waiting for cz

that's my point, idc how many wars there is per day and per week, but after a while it is bored, everyone is log off till cz or going moradon and the pk in war is fucked up and not fun anymore, if they will cut the wars, it will make the people actually rush to get more nps, and more people to join it.

I agree with the last statement. 6 wars is okay by me, gives chance to everybody to enjoy and at least catch 1 war. Now, perhaps they should remove invasion during the week and only leave it for the weekends, which makes somehow the wars during the weekends more important

I agree with the last statement. 6 wars is okay by me, gives chance to everybody to enjoy and at least catch 1 war. Now, perhaps they should remove invasion during the week and only leave it for the weekends, which makes somehow the wars during the weekends more important

and people will bitch out about war buff? no way