wtf are you talking here about? The fact that you try to kick a guy that you simply dont like by pming random people and asking them to follow you in your stupidity is incredibly lame.
This situation really needs gm attention just to make clear that kicking players from events for no reason should not be tolerated.
It's lame but you gotta deal with it. In every game there's a top tier / SSS character or strategy that, unless nerfed or countered by something better, will always rule over others.
This game never receives balance so it's hard to imagine of anything that can beat the braindeadness that is cry echo spam on an equal skill level. A better party could probably outplay them but they'd have to play perfectly while these guys just need to roll their faces on keyboard to victory.
I take it most people here don't play other games that aren't KO so it makes sense.
Nothing much,this random LYS clan they are proud that they killed a sin clannie while they pking with 3xpriest...funny tho watching this image makes me laugh ,you must be way too much unskilled to pk with 3xpriest
u spend half the time moving away from fight nd hitting no one, close the topic, fair enough quality is good, but the quality of the vs is dreadful. 3 priests, embarrassing
ban cartel nd lys
Sorry but what you said is retarded in several ways, let me explain you why:
1. Multiple servers in a PSKO will never work. There isn't that big of a playerbase, even considering the new joining players.
2. You addicted. Shut up. I just think that to achieve the goal you're looking for (which is... a more crowded server I guess?) there are other means to get to it than just LOLRELAUNCH. A relaunch is a last resort on servers that literally have 10 people left in them. There's a moderate yet stable playerbase in apex. Why would you take a gamble just to try to appeal to a few noisy children that get off from playing new server releases? This idea gets especially dumber when you consider that there are still cards left to play for twostars (utc anyone?)
3. "I think apexko's admi-" Stop right there. The answer is no. Speaking technically they can, in every other regard they cannot unless they hire like 5 other active and trustworthy gms. Farm servers are considerably harder to handle. You think the whining in shoutbox is bad now? Try to factor in all the stuff that we don't see because of the pk nature of this server. People complaining about luring, ksing, losing a (small) drop, finding money making exploits, reporting babashoppers, etc. You would never hear the end of it.
4. "You can easily see who plays this game for what purpose". What are you even on about? How is playing semi-casually a PK server remotely compared to no-lifing on a farm one? I guess you're right. I can surely see who plays this game for what purpose... or doesn't, I don't even know if you play but you sure do stay around to bitch.
5. New servers within a month or two reach the point where we're at activity-wise. So tell me what would be the fucking point again?
Saying a big fuck you to the loyal playerbase in order to gamble getting a new audience is a very bad business maneuver which usually tends to backfire, pleasing no one in the end.