Sotakone reacted to ScreameR in Melee passion
Are you guys all out of your god dam minds? including those admins that have never actually played KO?
Warrior AOE skills are supposed to deal alot of dmg on the Cry echo AOE skill. It has been like that in USKO and it should be like that in here, there's no need to nerf them at all.
Warrior cry echo SINGLE target skill deals 300% + 200 bonus dmg, the Cry echo AOE skill (Strongest AOE skill of warrior) deals 300% damage without the 200 additional bonus, so this means it should hit 200 less than the single target echo which is in my opinion the case right now, the strongest blade of hell skill does 250%, those skills are only slightly weaker than cry echo and that's what they are when i hit people with it aswell
The AOE's are not OP, they are the way they should be. Can all of you retards please stop getting me so much cancer all the time and play the game? You are just crying because you are dying to 6 warriors that time their AOE's right with a torment, learn to counterplay and use your party cure for once so the damage will be useless again. Get your facts straight and stop whining.
Sotakone reacted to Aesteris in APEXKO.COM - A new dawn (29.04.2016)
The countdown :
Launch event :
Logging in within the first 72h after the release will grant you Cospre Armors (10 days), Wings (10 days), and Pathos Gloves (x2, 10 days)! (These MUST be used within 72h after receiving them)
The starter Level :
You'll start at level 83/0, mastered with all skill and stat points available for you to distribute.
Died and deleveled? No problem, we'll fix you up every time you log in to the game!
You can level up to 83/5 and 2 PERMANENT stat points are granted for each level you obtain!
The Starter Gear :
The armors are (+8), the weapons are (+11) reverse. The priests shield is (+7)
The [Gear Dispenser] (for customization) :
Want to mix & match the available uniques, or you simply prefer MP on your mage armor, or perhaps you'd like STR bonus on your priest armor - he's the guy to go to!
Getting better gear :
- Hepa Weapons can be manufactured with the required ingredients (high-class weapons (+6)) and come out as the Hepa's equivalent at (+6) too, they can also be obtained from the Apexis Chests (which you can get by attending events!)
- Bifrost Fragments, Juraid Gems, and Forgotten Temple Chests drop the unique items (such as Sherions, Dark Vanes, and Cold-Hearted Dagger) at (+7)
- Krowaz armor is available to be obtained from Apexis Chests (which you can get by attending events!), as well as farming the materials for it during the Krowaz Dominion event
- Krowaz weapons are available to be manufactured given enough materials, which can be farmed from Ronark Land's level 80 quest monsters
- Trade in your MONTHLY NATIONAL POINTS for Medals (Knight, Royal Knight, King) for good, better, and best chances at all unique accessories and a few select unique weapons (and shields) at (+7)!
- Don't have a bunch of time on your hands? Why not try completing the [Weekly] Ronark Land quest "Better Weapons" - killing 250 players of the opposite nation in Ronark Land will grant you (+11) reverse exceptional high-class weapons FOR A WEEK!
- More to come in the near future!
Clan bonuses :
Starting from 5 online clan members, your clans now automatically get bonuses applied to ALL members, check the upper right side of your screen (under the "ApexKO" tab) for exact information on how much your current bonus is. These bonuses increase all the way up to 50 members online!
Reduced Power-Up Store prices :
Some items in the Power-Up Store will be reduced in price, further details to come as we draw closer to the release!
Equipped item viewing on the website :
You'll be able to inspect all equipped items of any character you wish to via the website!
Please tell anyone you know that might be interested and help us get the word out there for some GREAT PK action!
We hope to see you in-game this Friday, and thank you for your continued support!
Sotakone reacted to Manhattan in Our thoughts on improving the server
Aesteris, what you are trying to do is good but it still won't help. Here's what you have to do to in order to have a full server again (and this is the only move):
1) Announce this as a new stage in the server with video saying that a new phase will start. A full PK phase, make a big fuss about it. This has to be spammed in every single forum;
2) Everyone should get for free the following items (all untradable, of course)
- Rosetta set +8/15
- Full set of accessories +1, including iron set but +0, yes.
- About weapons: this will be quite tricky because of the alredy existing +9s so the right thing to do would be to provide all high class weapons +9 as well
3) With that being followed all the farming aspect of the game will be focused only on krowaz weapons and armors and accessories +2, all the events drop table have to be re-done to drop those. Everyone will want to join Juraid,BDW and Chaos if the goal is to get materials for krowaz items.
4) Enable the website so the players can see what other player's items are.
A few players will be lost but the server will gain hundreds. Once they see how great, well managed, bug free and balanced this server is. Providing the gear that OP mentioned won't help at all.
There is no half-term here either you go all-in or do nothing at all and watch this die, again.
PS.: For the people who farmed and are complaining that all their hardwork will be lost: all your hardwork would be lost anyway if there's no players. You alredy made use of the items you acquired and are ahead of everyone else. Ahead of all the new players who would join, so use your head.
Sotakone got a reaction from Dwarf in Make elite items non-tradeable
There has been a trend of people selling elite items like irons and superior weapons/armors for real money.
This has been going on at apexko v1 aswell as v2, im suggesting a simple idea of how to make this impossible and so better the gameplay and have people stay at the server.
Just make all irons and elite weaps/armors (above +8) absolutely non tradeable, this simple thing would fix alot of current problems with people quiting and selling clan rewarded items for real money.