Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Xiao last won the day on November 13

Xiao had the most liked content!

About Xiao

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

357 profile views
  1. What about the priests and other classes ? Warriors will deal the most damage every single time.
  2. Another suggestion is to update its rewards
  3. idea for pk

    I agree with Vivaldi about Felankor. If people are given notice before the spawn of Felankor, they will probably log their mage and assassin characters, and if there are more than 2 parties, the mob will literally vanish into thin air in 20 seconds . So letting people keep track of its spawn time(~8-10 hours) means that they will stay longer in CZ so there will be PK(of course, if it's kinda balanced considering both nations) before and after the spawn.
  4. KINGS Short Pk Video

    SELL Fraps cracked version for SOS +3
  5. Buy 2 accounts each with over 6 millions nps, boooom, Tuke goes mad.
  6. You say that 80% of the players have items and I guess the other 20% are just newcomers that are just trying to make items. I know that it may be disappointing to get some useless stuff when you have spent some time but this is the same like upgrading items, isn't it ? Either you succeed, or you lose. As for the rogues, if they don't have better items considering others they can't really do some crazy damage. It has always been like that and that's why you have to go with a debuff priest when you are playing this kind of servers(I mean the version and the type of the server, for example, it's light farm pk server so you can't really expect to be so much difference between items). Also the rogue gear is cheaper than warrior one. I know a lot of good rogues that can smash geared warriors.
  7. These item weren't made in a week or month. This server is online since December 2015 and became light farm pk server in April 2016. That's very long time so I am not surprised to see 9 krowaz items. These items were made by ones who spent time or money. You know these days money = time. If you have time you can get money, if you have money you don't have to spent time That's how it goes
  8. This may help you.
  9. It's all about the version of the server. If there is krowaz and AoE, then mages can't do anything. But if they are really good they can. For example, Argents before they went melee, they were really good mage team and made lots of np. The problem is that mage teams wants just to one-nova everyone which is pretty easy.
  10. UPDATED!!! More than a year later
  11. Okay, I am not writing anymore Do whatever you want, doubt that somebody will answer you
  12. This was done by players not staff If you want to help, you can create the topics you wanted so when newcomers search for sth similar they can find it
  13. It is quite possible. But no one wants to waste to his time creating smth that already exists in other websites. Also the guides you mentioned are also copy-pasted from other forum.